Slimming World Journey.

Okay, so I am in week 5. And there is a lot to tell you about this week.

Okay, so I didn’t think, so soon I would be writing this. This week has had to be the worst week I have had in a long time with food. I have seriously gone off plan every day through Saturday. I have gone well over my 5 syns and I have eaten rubbish, which has caused my body to kind of shut down and feel shit. Of course, that’s made me wanna eat more rubbish, which has made me feel worse and the cycle carries on. I have been sick because I ate so much shit, I knew that every day what I was doing was wrong, and I should be sticking to my plan but I just couldnt stop.

Tuesday, after I had my breakfast, (i usually have this after my weigh in with my mum) I felt odd, I felt like all I needed was sugar, so I tried to use some of my syns to stop that feeling but it ended up with me binging and carrying until Saturday. I haven’t experienced any bad MH problems this week other than my anxiety has been higher than normal. That doesn’t usually make me wanna binge so I’m very confused as to why I did this. (No self-control, that’s why!)

Sunday was so much better for me, I woke up feeling determined and I actually stuck to plan. For breakfast, i had 2 Alpen bars and 2 oranges(speed food). I tidied the house and then Miyah and I walked to my brother in laws. This is on the other side of our town so about a 20-minute walk uphill. I wore Miyah thereto add extra weight to maybe burn a few more calories, she is a heavy pickle after a while. After we had a cuppa and a chinwag we walked home, but on our way home, we took a detour to Tesco to get some stuff ready for dinner! This added an extra 20 minutes our trip making it an hours walk while holding Miyah. For a quick lunch, Miyah and I had some cheesy pasta using my HEXA choice. After I got Miyah for a nap I did a little more tidying while I cooked a roast for us all. I knew I was having a good day because instead of having roasted potatoes like normal, cooked in fat and oil I had boiled potatoes! For the roast, all together it was 8 syns and for dessert, we had eaten mess (2.5syns). So overall a pretty good day.

Monday, Oh my goodness don’t get me started! I had the most awful day. So it turns out we all have a stomach bug but mind has been a day longer than everyone else’s so keeping food down has been a no no! This has lasted all the way through till today so i unfortunately had to miss weigh in. Although i am positive i would have gained.

Until next week,

Stomach bugs suck, I hope you’re feeling better 😦

Everyone goes through a week like this at one point or another. You’ve got this! Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca

Hey, it’s okay for this to happen! Not every day or week can be a hit

You’re not alone, mama! I’ve been working out for two weeks now… but my eating habits have not changed! It’s so hard to have self-control when there are so many delicious foods out there lol. But you’re doing GREAT! Hope you’re feeling better now!

5. Don’t beat yourself up! You had a bad week but I’m sure you’ll do better next week! No one is perfect and perfection is the enemy of greatness… I heard that quote the other day and loved it! xx

love tht quote thank u x

6. Try not to beat yourself up. I guess there will be ups and downs but I’m a great believer that you can do this !

Aw I’m sorry, hope you’re feeling better now! We all have good and bad weeks but the most important thing is to look after yourself. And you’re doing GREAT! xx

New Lune | new-lune.com

8. This sounds like a very hard week, good to know you got through it x

You never know – a tummy bug may have countered the naughty food. I hope you’re feeling better soon

thats what i was thinking x

10. Everyone has good weeks and bad weeks and that’s okay! Here’s to hoping next week is better! Hope you start feeling better soon! ❤️

11. Great update! You are doing wonderful and there is always times where you slip and that’s ok! You are doing great!

12. My mum tried slimming world and it sounds hard but if you stick to it th best you can then be proud of yourself xx

Try not to beat yourself up, you can’t help being sick and we all have off days, self care is more important than anything else and as long as you look after you first x