My Name Tag.

Ever struggle with labelling your children’s stuff?

I was sent an email asking if I could test some labels for http://www.MyNameTag.com & I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to use them for Rosie’s Christmas cards for her class.

As you can see slightly from the above picture I chose a sticker that says ‘Merry Christmas’ with a Santa and snow flake background. The stickers came out with such good quality and the colour really does pop. The writing is easy to read and ver child friendly so makes the choice of putting them in the cards better.

The packaging was great, sent with a protective covering with a little window so you can see your stickers. I feel with the way some postmen handle our mail- the protective sleeve is very good.

When designing your tags, you can design and personalise them as you with (using the tools on the website to help) & you can use up to 3 lines with 15 characters on each.

Obviously you don’t have to use these just for Christmas, I just felt this would be the perfect opportunity to trial them out. These would be great for Christmas presents!

You can get stickers & iron on labels, so perfect for school equipment & clothes.

I must admit the stickers are a little tricky to peel of the page, but a small price to pay for good quality stickers.

You can get 56x name tags for £11.95+£1p&p, I mean that’s a bargain!

Until next time x

*i was sent this product in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts & opinions are my own.*

1. Nini says:

These are so cute! They’d make amazing presents x

2. They look really nice and I loved the idea of doing christmas cards for her little school friends!! xx

Those are all super cute, and if the only downfall is that they are hard to get off the page, then I’d say you’re winning!

Love the design! It is a great price, too. Especially being that you can customize them however you’d like.

They would be amazing on gifts!

Aww this is cute! Might be a great idea for events, too

Aw I love it! The design is so cute! x

8. What a great idea for a label anc they look very festive and cute !

9. Those are so cute I’m glad you found such a great use for them!

These are fantastic! I love the idea of the iron on labels as the amount of things that go missing is crazy! Great post xx