Hanna from @_LittleSnippets was so lovely and tagged me in the Liebster Award!
If you have never read her blog before, go and have a look! She’s fab. You can find it here!
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. You can read more about here from The Global Aussie!
Thank you so Hanna for the tag! & Great answers btw! At the end of this post i will set 11 questions for the people i have tagged!
Here are the 11 questions
1.How long have you been blogging for? Since April 2017!
2.What is your biggest blogging achievement? Getting my first sponsored post!
3.What would be your dream brand to collaborate with? It’s a blessing to work with any brand!
4.What is your favourite part of Motherhood? Oh the cuddles! nothing beats a baby cuddle!
5.What is the funniest thing that has happened to you since having children? Some of the things that comes out of Rosie’s mouth. She is one funny baby who says some random and embarrassing things!
6.If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy? I would buy a house bi enough for our family and enough room for another little one.
7.What is your relationship status? If you have a partner, how did you meet? Engaged! i met him through his cousin! #oops
8.How excited are you for Christmas on a scale of 1-10? bloody 100000!
9.Who was your embarrassing celebrity crush when you were younger? Justin Bieber!
11.If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? The Dominican Replublic!
Jen from @LifeMilk2016
Sarah from @MummyCatNotes
Martyn from @mr_kitney
Asti from @no1momblog
Leigh from @dadgeekuk
Laura from @Autumns_Mummy
Michael from @Thisreallifedad
Charlie from @Ouralteredlife
James from @blogofdad
Natasha from @boodybabyblogs
& last but not least! Nick from @nickdougchenery
Here are your questions:
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing that occupation now?
- What is your favourite season?
- Chocolate or sweets?
- What is the funniest thing your child has done?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Number one tips for new parents?
- If you could buy one in the world for you to keep forever, money no object, what would you get?
- What thing did you hate the most as a child?
- Is there anything you wish you did before you had children?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favourite pet?
Until next time,