Liebster Awards 2017.

Hanna from @_LittleSnippets was so lovely and tagged me in the Liebster Award!

If you have never read her blog before, go and have a look! She’s fab. You can find it here!

The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. You can read more about here from The Global Aussie!

Thank you so Hanna for the tag! & Great answers btw! At the end of this post i will set 11 questions for the people i have tagged!

Here are the 11 questions

1.How long have you been blogging for? Since April 2017!
2.What is your biggest blogging achievement? Getting my first sponsored post!
3.What would be your dream brand to collaborate with? It’s a blessing to work with any brand!
4.What is your favourite part of Motherhood? Oh the cuddles! nothing beats a baby cuddle!
5.What is the funniest thing that has happened to you since having children? Some of the things that comes out of Rosie’s mouth. She is one funny baby who says some random and embarrassing things!
6.If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy? I would buy a house bi enough for our family and enough room for another little one.
7.What is your relationship status? If you have a partner, how did you meet? Engaged! i met him through his cousin! #oops
8.How excited are you for Christmas on a scale of 1-10? bloody 100000!
9.Who was your embarrassing celebrity crush when you were younger? Justin Bieber!
11.If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? The Dominican Replublic!

I tag!:

Jen from @LifeMilk2016

Sarah from @MummyCatNotes

Martyn from @mr_kitney

Asti from @no1momblog

Leigh from @dadgeekuk

Laura from @Autumns_Mummy

Michael from @Thisreallifedad

Charlie from @Ouralteredlife

James from @blogofdad

Natasha from @boodybabyblogs

& last but not least! Nick from @nickdougchenery

Here are your questions:

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing that occupation now?
  2. What is your favourite season?
  3. Chocolate or sweets?
  4. What is the funniest thing your child has done?
  5. What is your favourite quote?
  6. Number one tips for new parents?
  7. If you could buy one in the world for you to keep forever, money no object, what would you get?
  8. What thing did you hate the most as a child?
  9. Is there anything you wish you did before you had children?
  10. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What is your favourite pet?

1. Loved reading your answers x

2. What a great award post xx

Baby cuddles really are the best!

I love when children say funny and strange things, too!

Alright, lets all pack up and head to the Dominican hahaha – I’m in!
    Now we just need someone to foot the bill lol

6. Kayleigh Zara says:

If I won the lottery I would also buy a house! I can’t believe you’ve only been blogging for half a year x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

Oooh – I’d love to visit the Dominican Republic ! Some great answers here

8. Nini says:

Congratulations on your first sponsored post!! Also, massive congrats on your engagement😘🎉

9. Congrats on the award! I’m also excited for Christmas!

10. I love reading posts like this! & congratulations on your first sponsored post! Babies are cute! xx

11. Congrats on the award and your first sponsored post x

12. Oh gosh I love the baby cuddles! 😍 also super excited for Christmas ×10000000

13. Loved your answers! I’m also very excited for Christmas!!!

Thank you for the tag xx congrats on your first sponsored post! Onward and upward xx

Nothing beats the cuddles! The first time my daughter ever wrapped her arms around me was one to remember ❤️

16. Congrats on your sponsored post! That is so amazing!!

17. Such a good post idea xx

18. This seems like such a good post idea!! Loved it! xx

Lovely post! It was nice finding so many things about you and congrats on your first sponsored post! That’s a big milestone! x

Thank you! I’m very happy about it x

20. Lovely post ! Congrats on getting engaged! and congrats on your first sponsored post 🙂