As any mum with a small baby, a changing bag goes everywhere with you and I’m not going to lie it can collect a lot of unneeded stuff. I decided that I needed to clean out my changing bag and give it a good spring clean. I love to be organised but I feel that, that is the only place that isn’t 🙄 even though I really do with it was.
(Does anyone get the urge to buy a new changing bag ALL time or is that just me? I love the one I have and I’ll go shopping and find another I love and have to hold myself back.)
What’s in my changing bag!
- My nappy bag. With one or maybe two cloth nappies in the bag, some bambo liners & extra fabric liners.
- Wet wipes. Who can’t live without wet wipes! They clean like EVERYTHING!
- Spare clothes. I always bring two outfits for Miyah including socks and bibs, and spare trousers and underwear and socks for Rosie just in case. You can never be too cautious.
- Rosie’s inhaler. Rosie has really bad breathing problems and if we left the house without it all hell would break loose.
- Nappy bags. Just in case!
- Miyahs red book.
- My purse.
- A hairbrush.
- Spare socks for me. In case an unpected trip to the park and I get my feet sandy.
- A blanket.
- My glasses case
When I don’t clean it out and give it a wash I could fine anything in there from money to filter tips that’s fallen out (bad habits💔) to tiny kinder egg toy! It is crazy. Rosie shoves little things in there and I can bet that there will be a tiny little toy in there by the end of this week. My changing bag is my whole house 😂😂
My changing bag saves my life sometimes, other tims I just wanna throw it away! It’s like the wardrobe from the lion the witch and the wardrobe; you put your hand in and it seems to go on forever. I always find things in there that I’ve lost for sooo long and get mad when I think “well why didn’t I think of looking in there”.
What is something you ALWAYS have to keep on you? In your purse or changinging bag.
Thanks for reading x