Falling for Fall.

Falling for Fall tag.

Firstly, thank you Sarah for tagging me! you can read her post here!

Sarah tagged me in this, giving me 10 questions to answer, and i will answer and tag some other bloggers! I hope you enjoy.

img_5094.png

• What is your favourite Fall scent? – Apple and Cinnamon
  • Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff? Apple stuff!
  • What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall? The jumpers and hot chocolates!
  • How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall? Duvet days, with hot drinks and Disney movies!!
  • Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving? Halloween
  • What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season?  Knitted Jumpers & Boots!
  • What photos would you like to get this Fall season? I would love some photos of the girls playing the leaves all dressed up warm!
  • Favourite childhood memory from this season? Getting all ready and excited for Halloween!
  • What is your favourite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season? I don’t really have one!
  • Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live. Fallen leaves and people in warm coats with on the go hot drinks!!

I tag:

Zoe from Mummy & Liss.

Vicki from Tuppytupps.

&

Gemma from Gem & Them.

I honestly prefer apple to pumpkin too, I think. It tends to be more flavorfull

2. Nini says:

Jumpers are one of my favourite things too, there’s something so comforting about them! Lovely post! 😘🍁🍂

The Disney movie day sounds perfect!

4. Kayleigh Zara says:

Cinnamon and apple are some of my favourite scents also! They smell amazing and I look forward to jumpers too x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

5. I am not obsessed with Autumn, but I do love it. I love this post. Great layout and imagery used. Fantastic. 🙂

Lovely post. Ah I love anything apple and cinnamon flavoured too, so warming and tasty!

7. I also prefer Halloween over thanksgiving! Great answers xx

8. This is such a great tag xx

Ahhh – thank you so much for the tag! There’s some great answers here!

Fall is by far my favorite season! It’s finally starting to get cold around here so the flip flops are being put away for some pretty boots!

11. This is such a fun tag! I love jumpers and boots too!!!

Love your answers!

13. Love this tag! I just love everything about fall!

14. This is such an amazing tag post idea! Lovely read xx

15. I’m so excited for fall (it really is only kind of starting now here)
    There’s just something about cozy jumpers, high boots and hot chocolate!!

There is isn’t there x

Fall and winter are my favourite seasons! And I loved reading your answers! x

17. Lovely post I’m not much of a “fall person” however I do agree with you on the points made about hot drinks winter definitely has me running to put the kettle on and hide under the duvet!

Thank you. Those days are the best x