Since i have started blogging, i have met and make friends with some amazing people and i just want to share with you my favourites.
Blogging means a lot to me. It’s one of the only things i have as a hobby, and writing makes me calm. I have made some amazing friend’s along the way and i really wouldn’t been here if it wasn’t for them.
- @MummyCatNotes – Sarah. Sarah has been there for me since nearly the start. She is always a shoulder i can lean on and ask for help if needed and she knows that i am always a message away if she needs help too. She is an awesome friend and i would love to meet her one day.
- @mummyandliss_ – Zoe. Zoe is an amazing friend and has been there since day 1. She gave me the confidence to start blogging and i love her so much for it. I can never thank her enough.
- @DadGeekUK – Leigh. I love Leigh’s blog and he even included me in his post Top 10 Favourite Mum Bloggers 2017, and i am so grateful of this. I love his twitter feed and he is just awesome!
- @Mr_Kitney – Martyn! Martyn is a massive supporter of my blog and as i am to him. I love his Sunday photos! He has an amazing blog layout and his content is great.
- @LifeMilk2016 – Jen! I could sit for hours talking about this wonderful woman. She is so supportive and she is an super single mum trying her best and i can honestly say she is doing a fantastic job.
Honestly these people have really helped me be who i am today and i love all lots. I am very grateful.
Until next time,