I have always loved quotes, sometimes they really speak to me. Out of hundreds; here is my top 10.
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt. This quote is AMAZING, it makes me really think about life. Especially when i’m at the end of my rope and i need some motivation.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small; is never wasted. – Aesop. I love this quote purely for the fact that for many times in my life i have felt i have like my kindness wasn’t enough and this even after i felt crappy for it, made me feel better.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, be happy that it happened. – Dr Suess. I don’t really need to explain this quote. It is 100% true.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough- Mae West. For my darker days, where my head is a mess and i feel like i can’t carry on, i turn to this quote because it makes me see that i can live a ‘normal’ life. I just have to try again and carry on.
- We accept the love we think we deserve. – Stephen Chbosky. This one speaks volumes to me. I think everyone deserves to see this one.
- You know you’re in love, when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr Suess. I love this one, purely for the fact that i know it is true.
- You only live once. – And no, not the cringe worthy YOLO, that makes me feel quite sick. I like this quote because it’s true. You do only once, and make that once count.
- Life is about making an impact, not an income. Life revolves around money, and it is one thing i hate more than anything, make an impact!
- Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit, when there are footsteps on the moon. This quote makes me smile because it shows that you can do what the hell you like, there is no limit. Reach for the stars and further.
- Lastly, I am strong, i am beautiful, i AM enough. As hard as it is sometimes, telling myself this quote can sometimes make myself feel better.
What are your favourite quotes?
Until next time,