My weekly food plan!

Here again to show you my weekly food shop. Due to moving we are cutting everything down to a tee. Literally buying what we need for meals and Rosie’s lunch box for nursery. We need every penny we can get.

Monday- Chicken stew. I cook my chicken stew in my slow cooker which my amazing mum got me for my birthday 😍 I will cook the chicken for about 4 hours on high, add seasoning and then when coooed shred the chicken and add water and veg. When cooked add gravey. Done 🤤

Tuesday- Lasnage. A favourite at our house at the minute.

Wednesday- Fish and chips. We have battered cod but Rosie has these awesome little cod bites in the shape of tiny little fish and she knows no different. She thinks they’re chicken nuggets!😂

Thursday- Fajitas.

Friday- Pasta Bake. Michael makes this meal, it’s bloody delicious. He had a ready salted crisps to the top with cheese and it adds an amazing crunch.

Saturday and Sunday- If it’s. If it says means that if they’re are any left overs in the fridge or freezer we usually have them instead of making a whole new meal. This is because Rosie is at her dads.

This weeks food shop came to £38 at Tesco.

(Ps due to how we feel on the day we may switch things around etc but we will always stick the meals on the plan.)

Thanks for reading x

1. anindependentmaven says:

My version of if it’s is what crazy, creative combinations can I make with odds and ends to put off grocery shopping as long as possible.

2. It’s amazing what you can do for £38! I love anything that goes into a slow cooker or cooks in one pan/dish. And I’m definitely gonna give ‘if it’s’ a shot!

xx
    Emily
    Emilyhallock.blogspot.com

3. christineannee says:

“If it’s” just made me laugh out loud, I have days like this as well. I also call them “go home to mom’s house & see what she’s cooked”

XO. Christine
    A Blueberry Girl

Haha I love it! Not quite as easy here to go to mums but hey! I am a mum and if it’s are they’re seeing what I’ve made 😂 x

4. outofteabags says:

These all sound so good (and are making me hungry!) what do you normally put in your fajitas? Em x

Beef, onions, red peppers and some spice. Then. The fajita packet powder ☺️ x

Becca. X

1. outofteabags says:

Yummmm! I’ve never had it with beef before but that sounds amazing x