Travelling can be stressful, and even more so when you have a little human to take with you too.
I have come up with the ultimate list for travelling for not only yourself, but for your little one too! Obviously you have your most important like clothes so this is things to make travelling EASIER for you.
- Charger for your electronics. This might need to include an in car adaptor.
- Tissues, for any spillages or sneezes (or or baby!)
- Snacks- biscuits/dried fruit etc. Things that can keep out of the fridge.
- A book/kindle
- Anti sickness tablets
- Ipad/Tablet for movies
- Hard boiled sweets (These are great, for stopping sickness)
- Neck pillow
- Water bottle!
Do you have any essentials you need to take on a trip with you?
Until next time,
- Snacks (Non fridge snacks for long journeys)
- Ipad/Ipod for videos or games
- Potty with toilet training pads and bags, so that when you need to stop and there are no toilets around, you can use the potty with easy clean ups after.
- Neck pillows
- Drinks (In bottles that don’t leak)
- Toys (small, but wont be lost easy if dropped.)