Cosy Candles and DISCOUNT CODE.

If you have been around long enough, you will know I am obsessed with candles, wax melts and anything to do with that sort of thing. Literally you walk into my house and the first things you see are candles!

COSY CANDLE

Cosy Candle, sent me an amazing box full of wax melts to try and I can honestly say I am in love!

They sent me the Cosy Pod Subscription Box, which includes:

• A surprise selection of 6 highly scented soy wax melts.
  • Each wax melt is its own unique  scent.
  • Dimensions of each Cosy Pod. 100mm wide and 20mm high.
  • Each Cosy Pod weighs 80 grams.
  • There is approximately 480 hours of fragrance per box.

I received:

• Lavender,
  • Baby Powder,
  • Cappuccino,
  • Pistachio Ice Cream,
  • Apple Candy &
  • Cenderwood and Jasmine

My favourite has to be Baby Powder, I mean when you become a parent; you become obsessed with the smell of a nice clean baby. It smells so good and I could smell it allllll day! The wax melts are rather large and I can see why it would last so long.

The melts packaging was amazing, and love the way the way the label is. The colours really make it pop. I did find it a little bit difficult to open the pots. I struggled for a good minute before I opened the first one, after that I seemed to find an easier way, but overall it was a bit of a struggle.

There is a lovely smell that comes to my house the moment I open the posts. I did find it difficult to get the wax out and make a judgement on how much to use for my melt.

Over all we love the wax melts we was sent, it fills our home with such lovely scents! We would love to thank Cosy Candles for sending us these!

GET 30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER WITH 30OFF!

1. terri says:

i love candles and melts they make the home smell so lovely and i love candle light in the evening too. I haven heard of cosy candles before and as i love trying new bands i will be sure to go and check them out.

2. blogofdadjames says:

My wife would love these

3. Vicki Coombe says:

These sound wonderful! thank you for the great review.

4. these sounds like absolute perfection!!

5. Oh my gosh pistachio ice cream!

6. I love scented candles but I am very particular about them! For example I hate Yankee candles but I love the white co ones

7. I may look into this closer to winter 🙂 xx

Ooo these sound lovely! i adore a good wax melt! thank you for the discount code x

9. I adore candles but I haven’t tried wax melts before! Baby powder sounds amazing, I love clean fresh scents like that so I’m sure it’d be my favourite too!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

10. fayejessica says:

I’m a huge lover of candles! Thanks for the discount xo

Faye Jessica | fayejessica.co.uk

11. Kelly—Anne says:

Oh these looks so good and I want to try that cappuccino one.

12. Alice Fairweather says: