- Thank the person who nominated you for this tag and link to their blog.
- Shuffle your entire music library (no matter how old songs the songs are) and talk about the FIRST FIFTEEN songs that come up (anything like why they are there, if they signify something, any story, why you like them, etc.)
- Mention the songs as well as the artists.
- Tag 7 people or more to do this tag and please let them know!
I have been tagged a few times for this tag, so I want to thank everyone who has tagged me.
Lets get this started then!
- Ed Sheeran – I See Fire. Ed Sheeran is my favourite artist, all his songs are from the heart and this song is always gets me. It makes me think of the past and its just a song that i can really sit down and appreciate.
- Sam Smith – Writings On The Wall. Michael & Rosie both love Sam Smith. I have quite a few songs on his phone for Rosie but I do actually really like this one. I love to sing to this one!
- Luis Fonis- Despacito ft Daddy Yankee. I prefer this version over the version with Justin in. I feel this one has a more of a dance tone too it!
- Bruno Mars- Finesse Ft Cardi B. This song always makes me sing! It also sounds amazing in the car with Michaels new sub!
- Mabel, Not3s – Fine Lines. I have a thing for Mabel at the moment. The song is great and Rosie will dance with me to this one! Always a bonus!
- Sia – Elastic Heart Ft Shia LaBeouf and Maddie Ziegler. I have had this on my lists for ages, I love Sia and have done for a long time.
- Mika – Grace Kelly. Oh where do I even start!? Mika, Oh Mika how obsessed i was with you when I was younger. I know so many of his songs and I promise they are all on this list!
- Taylor Swift – Ready For It. I don’t know why I have this to be honest haha!
- Ed Sheeran – You Need Me, I Don’t Need You. I love this song! I can do the wraps and again, its because I love Ed. I want to see him live so bad.
- Marshmello Silence ft Khalid – I love this song, it is a tuneeeeee!
- Katy Perry Swish Swish ft Nicki Minaj – I have this for Rosie, she loves this song and does the floss to it too!
- Ed Sheeran – How Would You Feel? – This is one of those songs that makes you stare out the car window like you are in a music video. I love Ed, as I mentioned before but this song is beautiful.
- Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes – This is a another one of Sam Smith’s songs I like, its a good one to sing too, and I love listening to Rosie sing along.
- Rudimental These days Ft Jess Gylnne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen. – This songs instantly makes me sing. Its one for the car, on those long journeys!
- George Ezra Paradise – Loving this tune right now, the beat is amazing and makes Miyahs head bob which is the best thing to watch!!
- Sigrid – Strangers – Im not sure why I like this song the amount I do, I first listened to it on the telly, when I was cleaning and it really made me move. I had a little dance with Miyah and I then found myself downloading it!
I got carried away!! I did sixteen instead of 15! ooops. Do you have a favourite song? Let me know in the comments below!
I tag anyone who hasn’t done this tag yet. It’s so much fun to do!
Until next time,