Shuffle the music tag!

img_2497-1440x804

THE RULES:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this tag and link to their blog.
  2. Shuffle your entire music library (no matter how old songs the songs are) and talk about the FIRST FIFTEEN songs that come up (anything like why they are there, if they signify something, any story, why you like them, etc.)
  3. Mention the songs as well as the artists.
  4. Tag 7 people or more to do this tag and please let them know!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have been tagged a few times for this tag, so I want to thank everyone who has tagged me.

Lets get this started then!

I got carried away!! I did sixteen instead of 15! ooops. Do you have a favourite song? Let me know in the comments below!

I tag anyone who hasn’t done this tag yet. It’s so much fun to do!

1. I’m loving George Ezra at the moment! I can’t wait to do this tag.

2. There are some great picks here!

3. Kelly—Anne says:

You can’t go wrong with a little bit of ed Sheeran

4. great shuffle!!! I love when you get to see more sides of a blogger 🙂

5. Rosie says:

This is such a cool idea for a blog post. It sounds like we have similar tastes in music! I love Sam Smith and I saw him in April it was a dream!

6. Gemma Louise says:

I’m more of an indie girl myself!

Woo love a big of Mika!

Such a fun and upbeat list of music! I could see throwing this on as a playlist while cleaning the house so that I could dance and sing along lol

9. lovemaisie says:

Love so many of these! I love posts like this 🙂 You need me, I don’t need you is one of my all time faves!