My dream honeymoon.

Ever since my Auntie Lucille went to the Dominican Republic for her honeymoon, I have been determined to go since for mine. I was.. maybe a tad bit jealous.

Michael Proposed to me in December 2016, and since then I have been planning my wedding since. Although the stress of a wedding is huge, I have been planning my honeymoon secretly because I know it is way out of my price range, and my comfort zone for leaving the children. If I had my own way, I would take my children, so they could have the adventure with me, but part of me knows; that this will be a good opportunity to send some time as a newlywed couple.

The Dominican Republic.

The Dominican Republic, is in the Caribbean, situated on the eastern part of the second largest in the greater Antilles, Hispaniola. It just looks beautiful and there is so much that you can do there.

download

After sitting with my auntie, and watching all her videos and pictures, i have wanted to get on a plane ever since and just jet off. Oh how I wish. It always looked so sunny and it just looked so peaceful in her pictures. One of the main attractions I would love to go and visit is Eastern National Park, to go and see the birds. I love nature and there is over 112 species of them to go and see.

12a87cb7b0c0aa1c4ba98e1e567993c1

Another dream destination of mine would be to go to mexico for a little bit, maybe even turn my honeymoon into a bit of a travel! Oh yeah.. where am I going to get the money for that! haha.

Mexico.

Mexico is situated in North America, with heats reaching 38 degrees. Who wouldn’t want to go? Mexico is famous for their food, and their tequila. Although I HATE tequila, im sure I could give it another chance while i’m over there.

images

I’d love to travel around Mexico and check out some of their hot spots. I’d also love to visit the Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve. It looks absolutely beautiful.

images (1)

Anywhere I go on a honeymoon even if its just to a caravan, spending time with Michael is the main point, but we can all dream. I would love to get on a plane and have all my trouble flushed away for a week, and to sit in the hot sun with no care at all.

Where would you like to go on a honeymoon? If you have been on one, where did you go?

*This is a sponsored post, if you would like to work with me, please drop me an email over at beccagreenway@live.co.uk*

1. It truly is so important to spend time with your spouse to keep the relationship alive! I hope your dreams come true!

2. Nini says:

I really want to visit Mexico! It’s a beautiful place with a lot of culture and history- also the heat would make a nice change ๐Ÿ˜„

3. These places look so pretty oh my gosh the pictures!

sounds like such a magical place! we never had a honeymoon, we went to a hotel at the weekend of our wedding but never had something away for a week or two.

5. I’ve been to Mexico three times now and I absolutely love it! Also, if you enjoy National Parks, one of the best ones I’ve ever been to was Gumbulimba in Honduras, just for future reference. It was fantastic! I bet your kids would love it too!

xoxo,
    Harley

Iโ€™d love to go to the Dominican Republic, itโ€™s such a beautiful place! Mexico is a gorgeous place as well, hope you and Michael go on your dream honeymoon xx

7. Iโ€™ve always wanted to go to the Dominican Republic! It looks so beautiful and relaxing! I have been to Mexico and loved it! I would definitely recommend going there!

8. I’ve been to Mexico with a friend and LOVED it. I’d definitely recommend it.

I’ve always wanted to go to the Dominican – it’s one area we haven’t been to yet

10. Chloe says:

Hoping to go out to Australia, Bora Bora or the Maldives for our honeymoon. Honestly hope you and Michael can go on your dream honeymoon โค๏ธ

11. The Dominican Republic is gorgeous! It doesn’t matter what you do or where you go, as long as you’re together that is the most important thing

Love, Amie โค
    The Curvaceous Vegan

12. We didn’t have a honeymoon. We’d love to go to Antigua one day!

13. We went to Cape Verde which was beautiful

14. Oh babe, don’t talk to me about wedding stress, I feel your pain! My husband and I got married within ten weeks and it was such a stressful time in our lives LOL. Planning your honeymoon secretly is fine, I love the places you would like to visit. After three years of marriage, my husband and I are finally going on honeymoon in June. We were going to go to Paris or Italy but decided on Llandudno in Wales as we love it there so much, we are literally counting down the days until we get to go LOL. Thank you for sharing ๐ŸŒธโœจ

With love, Alisha Valerie x | http://www.alishavalerie.com

I’m so sorry it was such a stressful time for you guys๐Ÿ˜” I wish I just had the money tbh lol. Enjoy your honeymoon x