HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My baby is 1! 1 year update.

Today, my baby is 1.

A year ago today, I gave birth to my tiny 5lb 9oz baby.

A year ago today, I became a mum to two gorgeous girls.

Miyah Anne Elizabeth.

DSCN3998

Happy Birthday Miyah. My little dribble monster.

Words;

Miyah hasn’t really progressed much since her 10 month for words, although she does day ‘Daddy’ now. Other than that she just screams and shouts babbles!

DSCN3911

Eating;

Miyah has been trying lots of different, new and exciting new foods. For example, avocado and introducing her to different types of sauces and meat. She still has a few jars now and again, and has a love for quavers and carrot crisps. She loves bananas and jam! She is a piggy and is she wanted can eat all day. She still has quite a few bottles a day and loves her night time bottles.

26241634_2038337773104510_1963792660_n
Physical;

Miyah is now WALKING! Yaaaay! She takes a few steps here and there and only walks to me. She is getting more confidant everyday and it wont be long before she is off! She is also a speedy crawler and all you have to do is blink and she is on the other side of the room. She walks along anything she can get a hold off, she just needs that little bit of extra confidence to walk on her own.

26235398_2038337733104514_1607407726_n
Adjustments;

We have had to get stair gates as she can climb the stairs, and we have had to put everything up higher because she can now grab stuff and as any normal baby- it goes straight in her mouth!

img_2837
Sleep Routine;

Unfortunately, Miyah has been struggling lots at night time with her teething, which means me and Miyah and up most nights, playing between the times of 1am and 5am. We have tried so much to help relieve the pain but the only thing that seems to work is teetha sachets and cuddles. When she is not struggling as much, she can sleep all night, which I can cope with!

DSCN3701

I don’t understand at all in my head how my tiny 5lb 9oz baby is one. It only feels like yesterday she was first placed on my chest and i got my first cuddle, and smelled that first newborn smell!

26235398_2038337733104514_1607407726_n

1. She truly lights up my day when I see her smiling face! Such a happy little girl.

2. She is so sweet! Love that smile.

Happy Birthday Miyah! She’s SOOO adorable!

4. Happy belated birthday to your little one! Thatโ€™s so exciting that sheโ€™s walking! Next step is for her to start sleeping through the night! Hope that happens sooner rather than later!

5. AnnFitness says:

Happy Birthday little star! Many more to come x

6. This is a lovely post. Hope she had a good first birthday!

7. Oh, goodness; she is sweet! I can’t wait to share those joys of being a momma! Happy Birthday, Miyah!

xoxo,
    Harley

Aw happy birthday Miyah! Sheโ€™s so precious xx

9. Awe! Happy Birthday Miyah! #LGRTStumble

10. susankmann says:

Aww happy birthday to your gorgeous girl. Lovely post x #LGRTStumble

11. viewfromthebeachchair says:

I love the teeth! Happy Birthday little one! #LGRTStumble

12. Happy birthday to beautiful Miyah! Aw they grow so quick!

13. Aw yay happy birthday xx

14. happy 1st birthday beautiful girl, it does all go so fast doesn’t it. Hope you will get some better sleep soon xx #LGRTStumble

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! she is such a cutie!! i hope she has a wonderful day xx

16. This was such a sweet blog post lovely, your daughter is so super cute! Thank you for sharing which a personal post. Sending so much love to you all ๐ŸŒธโœจ

With love, Alisha Valerie x | http://www.alishavalerie.com