Sunshine Blogger Award.

I was tagged by Sarah over at mummycatnotes.com for the Sunshine Blogger Awards. Thank you babe! You can read her post here: www.mummycatnotes.com/sunshinebloggeraward.

img_0724-1440x804

Rules.

• Thank the blogger/s who have nominated you in your post and also link their sunshine blogger post to.
  • Answer the 11 questions the blogger has left for you.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award.
  • Write them 11 questions.
  • Include the rules and display the logo within your post.

My Questions!

1. What is your Starbucks order? I would probably just have a caramel latte/
  2. Who has been your biggest inspiration? My children, without them, I wouldn’t be here.
  3. Where is the one place you would love to visit? The Dominican Republic.
  4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Married with our last baby hopefully!
  5. Tea or Coffee? Tea, unless starbucks/costa ect.
  6. One game that you can waste hours playing? SIMS.
  7. Favorite film? Friends With Benifits.
  8. Funniest childhood memory? Our holidays
  9. Biggest blogging goal? I don’t have a goal, im doing what I love.
  10. One meal that you would gladly eat every day? Oooh thats hard! Chip Shop chips and curry sauce!
  11. Favorite curse word? Oh its **** 😉

Your Questions.

1. If you could choose, would you have an invisibility coat or be immortal?
  2. Summer or Winter?
  3. Night out, or night in? Why?
  4. How long have you been blogging for?
  5. Do you see yourself still blogging in 5 years?
  6. Do you have any goals this year?
  7. Iphone or Andriod? why?
  8. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
  9. Whats your favourite TV programme?
  10. Romantic meal or Mcdonalds?
  11. What was you best holiday?

I tag:

Britt

Vicki

Norma

Caramel lattes are one of my go to’s too 😍

2. I used to be obsessed with SIMS! I don’t really have time to play now but it would feel good to start up again.

OMG I can’t remember the last time I played SIMS!!!!!
    Thanks for the tag!

4. Omg, I still love the SIMS!

xoxo,
    Harley

😂😂😍😍😍

I’m not a coffee person either, I’d rather have tea or a Starbucks drink. Loved reading your answers xx

6. Mmm I love a good caramel latte from Starbucks! Good choice!

It’s my favourite 😍👌

7. Sims is one of my favourite games ever & latte’s are the best!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

Those two together is just the perfect combo 😍

8. Love reading tags like this xx

9. I adore The Sims game and the Friends With Benefits movie is also one of my favourites. I love how much of a great mother you are and how much you love your children. Really enjoyed reading this blog post with my coffee and getting to know you more. Thank you for sharing 🌸✨

With love, Alisha Valerie x | http://www.alishavalerie.com