Tips for Travelling with a Toddler!

Travelling can be hard for everyone. Uncomfortable and long ass drives! Travelling with toddlers can make any parent’s eye roll! Here are some of my tips, on keeping a toddler happy on a longer than usual road trip!

15894767_1859739527631003_2548927757907706360_n

Make it fun for them!

Pack their favourite CD’s and have a massive jam to Elsa, and the Trolls soundtracks! Get them laughing and singing!

Pack Snacks!

Always pack snacks for the child to nibble on, throughout. No one can ever go wrong with snacks.

Bring a potty/Stop for toilet breaks ASAP!

If like me, you have a child that when they need a wee, the can’t hold it till the next service; a potty would be perfect for these situations.

Bring a blanket.

For the extra long journeys you want to bring on of their favourite blankets in case they would like to nap. Gives you a little bit of peace!

Do you have any tips for travelling with a toddler?

Snacks are so important!

2. All good advice for us adults too! LOL! #mondaystumble xo

3. Food is the way to go with anyone, especially toddlers! It can be so tough!

With love,
    Harley

4. Kate M Ashton says:

Great advice for the future! I don’t have a little one yet but will keep this in mind.

These are great tips, especially the snacks!

We do all of these things plus pack a big pack of toys to hand out one by one.

7. Some great tips I can pass on xx

I hate travelling with the kids, the arguments in the back and then they get bored, Kai likes to ‘drive’ the car and Amelia gets annoyed at him and then Robin will kick up such a fuss but our main issue is that they get travel sick so we end up car spotting and singing to pass our time, anything that requires looking down just causes a ‘uuuggghh i dont feel well’ from the back haha

9. Great blog post babe, I think it’s going to help out a lot of parents who are travelling with children this year. Thank you for sharing ๐ŸŒธโœจ

With love, Alisha Valerie x | http://www.alishavalerie.com

10. I agree with making it fun! Iโ€™m lucky that after a long drive my daughter will sleep before we get home. My son, not so much!

These are great tips, I donโ€™t have any children but Iโ€™ll be definitely sharing these tips with my friends whoโ€™ve babies xx

12. Great tips! I dread traveling with J – she gets bored so easily.

13. Great tips! Wet wipes are always handy too xx

14. Long journeys should alway be done during nap time. Having them sleep for part of the journey really takes the weight off everyone.