My Slimming World Journey

This week is my 2nd week into the new year and i tried very hard to stay on track and get some body magic in.

All week i have been extremely busy tidying and spring cleaning my house for the new year.

I ate well with the one night where Michael wanted curry and of course i have no self control and had one too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Weigh in: -1lb

Total weight loss: -9.5lbs.

Not the loss i wanted as such but a loss is a loss and im happy!

Until next week,

1. You are doing so well! Xx

A loss is a loss, and you’re doing brilliantly! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Well done you!! You’re doing great, you’ll see the results you want before you realise it! xx

I joined this week too! Though I’m not doing so great so far. Sleep deprivation leaves me with no will power!

5. You’re doing great Becca!! A loss is a loss!

6. Hey that’s still something!

7. geegardner says:

Love a curry! Well done though beautiful, you’re doing SO well!

8. Caitylis says:

Curry is one of my favourites! Sadly Bradley doesnโ€™t like it much so we rarely have it! Also any loss is a loss!
    Much love, Caitylis x x

Chuck Bradley in the bin x x x x

Curry is amazing, I have a bit of an addiction haha! Congrats on the loss! It may not be big, but its a step in the right direction

10. Curry is delicious! Great progress – you should be very proud of what you have accomplished so far ๐Ÿ™‚

As you said, a loss is a loss! And you should definitely be proud of that! Keep up the good work mama.

Well done lovely! As you said a loss is a loss so you should definitely celebrate it! x

13. Well done on the weight loss ! I love catching up on your progress!

14. As you saidโ€”a loss is a lossโ€”be proud of that!

Well done on the loss ๐Ÿ™‚ a Iโ€™m sure a curry one night wonโ€™t do much damage xx