Piccolo Baby Food Pouches.

Review

About the company.

Cat enjoyed a varied diet from a young age, including plenty of fruit and veg, pasta, pulses and a little meat. Lovingly-prepared food is part of her DNA. It is the way she was brought up, and the way she feeds her family and daughter, Juliet. She continues to spend her time tracking down the best and the freshest,
locally-sourced ingredients, experimenting with recipes, and sharing her culinary creations with the most people that she can squeeze around her kitchen table.

The products i was sent.

A big variety of different Piccolo Pouches.

My review.

When i first received these pouches; i was instantly in love with them. The packaging of the pouches was gorgeous and stand out from what i have seen before. It says clearly on the front what it is and it is easy to navigate and see what is in them. I feel happy about to give Miyah these pouches because they have labelled down to a t what is in it. I have tried Miyah with quite a lot since we have received and she loves them so much. I haven’t found one she doesn’t like since we have tried her with them. She loves that she can just eat then straight from the pouch no worry. It really does reduce mess and is so easy for on the go. I will definitely be buying these again.

1. amybmoreno says:

We tried these diente first time a couple of of weeks ago. My first wouldn’t tolerate purรฉes but my second is more interested ๐Ÿ™‚

2. They sound pretty good xx

3. I have to confess I’ve taken something like this to Uni before! (It was meant for older kids, though haha) It’s just so convenient haha

These sound really interesting. My youngest was never a fan of pouches but my daughter loved them!

5. These are relatively new baby food things I’ve seen so it will be so interesting to see how things continue to evolve by the time I’m a mother!

6. geegardner says:

Love piccolo! The pouches are so beautiful aren’t they! The flavours are so lovely I think even I could eat them!

Isn’t it beautiful when a company is so openly transparent that they make it easy to tell exactly what you’re getting!

My daughter was so obsessed with pouches up until a few months ago! Now itโ€™s like a hit and miss… they are super easy to bring on the go though. Wish she still enjoyed them.

So glad she likes them and the pictures are super cute!

10. rodney94blog says:

I’m really glad that she likes them and the pictures are great

11. Mess-free is always the best! Glad she liked them!

12. These packets are fantastic for travelling. We used something similar for J and she loved them.

we love Piccolo! the pouches are just so pretty too!

14. Really colourful pouches and a very clever design! Another point is that it doesnโ€™t cause a mess !