My Slimming World Journey

I have two weeks to update you on.

I wont go into the details on how i ate over Christmas.. lets just say I enjoyed myself haha!!

I weighed last week and as expected I gained & Ive only had one day on plan since the Tuesday before xmas; I wasn’t hopeful to face the scales today.

Yesterday I was on plan fully. I did some body magic and felt great! I even drank quite a bit of water which I dont usually do.

Xmas week weigh in: + 4.5lbs

Todays weigh in: -2.5lbs

START THE YEAR AS YOU MEAN TO GO ON.

Until next week!

1. Happy new year!! No one would expect you to diet over the holidays! I know I stuffed my face with food haha

You’re supposed to enjoy yourself over Christmas! That’s to be expected 🙂

I definitely enjoyed myself over Christmas holiday! Nothing wrong with that 😊

But I’m finally back to a workout routine!

One of my goals for this year is to drink more water as I never drink enough!

5. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself over Christmas! Good luck as you continue

6. This is great!! You didn’t restrict yourself for Christmas and you lost weight at the start of the year! You got this Becca! 🙂

7. I’m glad you enjoyed Christmas and didn’t restrict yourself. With that being said, high five to losing 2.5 lbs at the beginning of the year! Starting out strong!

8. Any good tips as wanting to loose a few pounds xx

I would deffo recommend looking into slimming world. If you need any help just DM me 🙂 xx

9. Great work! I completely agree with that quote – you are doing fabulous!

Well done lovely! Love the quote! x

Ahh well done! That’s an amazing loss post Christmas and new year. I think I’m going to sign up to my local class tonight

12. Couldn’t agree more with you on the last quote ! Start as you mean to go on ! I wish you every success!

weightloss over the christmas period is always difficult! new year new you!