My New Years Resolutions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊🎊🎊

From our first Christmas is our first ‘house’, to the birth of Miyah, to moving and getting the pet I’ve wanted for 4 years… 2017 has been a crazy and I have made so many promises to myself that next year I will change a few things. As it got closer to 2018, I had a few things i decided I would like to achieve, and i’m going to share them with you now!

Savings.

By the end of 2018 i would like to have a decent amount of money saved back for a rainy day and some money in my Help To Buy ISA. All i have wanted for a very long time is to make sure my children would have something to fall back on if the worst was to happen. This year- i plan on achieving to start that.

Slimming World.

This time next year, i would love to reach my goal weight with slimming world. I started sharing my journey with you all and i will carry on to do so. I hope to loose around 2 stone in a year.

Driving.

I am hoping to have passed my practical test this time next year. I passed my theory test first time and when i took my test before i failed. That knocked me back so much and i have been terrified ever since. This is the goal im most determined to get.

Organisation.

In the new year, i would love to be able to keep a track of things and stick to appointments. This has been really hard for me in the past because of my anxiety. For Christmas my mother got me a calendar that i can organise everyone’s days with. So far i have written everything in January including my other half’s work diary. I would love to get better at this, so i don’t miss out on anything important.

do you have any goals for 2018? let me know below!

until next time,

1. Great goals! This year I decided not to set myself any specific goals, just the typical things I always have on my mind! Love reading post like this one though! xx

2. geegardner says:

Driving is on my list too! Bloody terrified though haha! Xx

Great goals, I want to save more money this year too!

4. I also plan to finally get my driver’s license and also be even more organized by journaling more!

5. I want to try and eat better and save money xx

A lot of people here fail their first in-car test for driving, so don’t let it get you down! You can do it!

7. I’m actually not setting any goals for myself this year. I hope you are able to accomplish all of yours!

I love the organizer! I feel like I haven’t been able to keep up with much since adding a second child to our family… so I hope to make time to get things situated and start scheduling things like I used to!

9. Brilliant post ! I wish you every success with your resolutions

10. Happy New Year! I am totally on board with needing more organization this year – it can be difficult. Good luck πŸ™‚

11. These are so great goals. I have no doubt that you’ll achieve them

Happy New Year! These are great goals, hope you achieve them! x

13. These are some great goals! I need to organise more too.

Happy new year!! I hope you manage to achieve them xx

15. thewinchesterdiary says: