My Slimming World Journey!

livehappy-dark

This week, like last has been horrific, I have tried to stay on plan but i just couldn’t do it. I had some good meals with lots of speedy fruit and veg but bloody hell, im so disappointed with my self.

Ill share some of my meals:

To say this week i have been extremely scared to face those scales to yet another gain, i just need a massive kick up the arse to get myself in gear. i know that, the stone award isn’t going to happen any time soon.

Weigh in:Β +0.5lbs

Total weight loss so far: 10lbs

I’m quite surprised that it wasn’t more than that, so I’m determined to stay on plan this week! Wish me luck!!

Until next week,

Well done on your weight loss so far, that’s amazing!

2. I’m just now catching up ony our blog posts! I hope this week went a bit better! xx

Try not to let it get you down. Draw a line in the sand and focus on what you’re doing moving forward starting today.

4. The meals look really tasty !

I’m determined just as you are! Sometimes the cookies call my name a little too loudly, lol. Keep pushin’!

They are so loud arnt they πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

6. The meals looks so good! I really need to start slimming world!

It’s deffo worth it x

The meals look delicious! You’re doing an amazing job xx

8. Your meals look tasty xx

9. 10 lbs is an amazing accomplishment! The holidays are tough for everyone, trying to stay on a healthy routine.

10. You are doing such a great job!!!! I’m really proud of you!

I think this time of year is so hard – especially when it’s so cold! Well done though. 10lbs so far is still amazing

try not beat yourself up to much with gains, the fact that you know you messed up and tried to keep on it means you aren’t completely letting go! i know you can do it xx