Getting a new kitten!

Things have been very exciting around here!

For 3 years i begged Michael for a kitten, and finally he gave in! I looked around for a cat and found this beautiful black kitten. I was in love. I organised to talk to my Landlord to see if we could get permission and firstly he said no. I put my big girl boots on and wrote him an email with a contract stating that anything that happens will be on us. He organised an inspection and said we could talk about the kitten more then! After the inspection he said yes and i could have cried. We got everything ready and picked the kitten up that evening!

And he is gorgeous! After some talking and advice from friends, we names him Toothless.

24900246_2025704614367826_2071221348999895991_n

More updates to come!

1. Caitylis says:

Love the name choice πŸ˜‰ Massive How To Train Your Dragon fan! Such a sweet kitty! Black cats have a special place in my heart!
    Much love, Caitylis x x

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ thank you babe x

Yay for putting your foot down!! I love kittens, they are so cute! I hope you guys enjoy your new pet.

3. Good job for actually convincing your landlord!! haha He’s really cute, I bet your kids are so excited to have a little cat!! xx

It was so hard as he originally said no! I was crying haa! Thank you.

4. He is just so sweet and snuggly! I wish my hubby would let me get a kitten.

Took me 3 years to convince my OH haha!

He is so cute! Im so happy you got him and get to enjoy the world of cat ownership… or slavery as they often call it x

Aw, he’s so adorable! I just wanna cuddle him!

7. Nini says:

It’s adorable anyway, but calling it Toothless just made me melt! I’m a cat fan too, I’m glad you have him a forever home😍

8. Ar says:

OMG Toothless though! He’s lush!!

9. He is absolutely adorable! And I love the name too ! What an uplifting post absolutely enjoyed reading it.

10. What a gorgeous kitten! Toothless is so lucky to have a forever home with you!

Ahhh she’s adorable! We’re a big cat household here too!

12. Love the name! So cute!

Aww he’s so beautiful! Love his name! x

14. Ok how absolutely adorable is this! Toothless is such a cutie omg

15. Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon?! Seriously perfect name. The kitten looks just like Toothless! I love it!!

Oh my word, this post has made me so happy. I love kittens so much. Toothless is the perfect name and the kitten is so cute!

17. Toothless! 😍 OMG so adorable!! He looks like one of my cat’s kittens that she had, Pepper. Beautiful!