Slimming World Journey

livehappy-dark

This week has been a bit up and down. I started the week brilliant!

Monday to Friday afternoon i was on plan and i stuck to it, with 10,000 steps each day and lots of speed foods i thought woah! This 3 and a half pounds is nothing. I got this. I had lots of different meals to try, including spag bol with spinach which i have never had before. I really liked it.

BUT Friday afternoon to Sunday Eve i was off plan, i ate some serious crap and i regretted it fully after, so Monday i was very good and did lots of walking, hoping for at least a maintain.

I have a new Instagram, where i share my Slimming World Journey  meals and ideas. You can follow me here:  @beccas.sw.journey.

Weigh in: +1lbs GAIN.

This is my first gain since joining, so I’m not too upset about it, and its only a lb. Although now im sure if i can reach 1st lost before Christmas.

Until next week x

We all have our ups and downs, you’re doing brilliantly 🙂

2. You are doing so well xx

You’re doing amazing! Good luck for next week, I’m pretty sure you can do this! x

4. You’re doing great! So good that you’re not letting that gain upset you!! xx

5. Nini says:

You’re doing amazing and you’ve got a great attitude! I have faith in you! xx

Boo to the gain but I think your attitude is great. You’ll get that back off next week no problem!

7. Brilliant post. I have every faith that you can do this !

8. It’s only 1lb, a tiny step back. You really make me want to try slimming world and lose weight! Keep it up!

As you said, its only one pound, and there is occasionally going to be a step backwards in order to leap forward. You’ve got this!

Very true.

I think it’s crazy how the moment we start to diet and then have a bad day of eating, we immediately regret it! Our bodies know what’s best, and you’re doing great! Once the holidays pass I’m sure I’ll be even more committed to getting fit.

11. You inspire me with these posts to lose weight too! Keep at it!

12. You are doing amazing! There will always be ups and downs but look how well you handle it! Good luck!

I’m sure you can do it! Have you measured yourself too? I found in days when I didn’t loose or I gain, I would’ve lost something on my body! Good luck for next week!! You can do this!