The photo of the week, Week 7.

This photo is from when I was about 6 to 7 months pregnant. Rosie had picked me a flower and I was just so emotional and hormonal that I had to get a picture. It turned out quite well 😍🙈 I have loved this photo so much since.

Until next week,

This picture is so adorable! I love your photo of the week posts.

2. Awww thats a beautiful moment captured forever x

What a cute picture – so sweet

That is such a cute memory! I was pretty emotional when I was pregnant with my second… I’m sure this would’ve stroked me right in my sensitive spot!

5. Such a cute picture! I loved the story behind it! Ps. Love your nails!!! 😍

6. This is such a great picture!

7. This is so lovely! I used to pick daisies and make daisy chains when I was little. I’d love to do it with my daughter one day!

I loved doing daisy chains!! oh my goodness, i tried to teach Rosie once and she couldn’t get it and i haven’t don it since!!!

Aw it’s so beautiful! x

Love the story behind this!

10. This came out so beautiful! I absolutely love your nails!!

Thank you, i used to love that style of nail but i have changed to a almond shape now. 🙂

Aw this is so lovely! I love daisies! When I had Amelia my son demanded that we pick a flower for her, this was autumn 2011 so all we found was a daisy and he ran over to her Moses basket and gave it to her

Kids are just so sweet sometimes xx