Miyah’s 8 month update.

I know, i know, it was only 2 months ago i gave you an update but i have soooo much to tell you.

Miyah was 8 months old as of the 5th of November. Remember Remember the 5th of November. Since i last updated you, this little tiny sprog has grown so much.

Words.

Miyah’s first word was ‘Dada‘. Now as cute as it was at the start, it is now incredibly annoying haha! ‘Dadadadadada‘ all day long until he gets home, drives me up the wall. She has also said ‘Daddy‘ Once or twice. This on the other hand is so much more cuter. The final word is ‘Mama’ Which has been said a few times. Of course of of ear shot of me. I think i may have heard it twice. I wish she would say it more haha! But of course. It’s all about the daddy.

21078446_10211890402369947_5162625554124772069_n

Eating.

Miyah has slowly been weaned onto 3 full meals a day. She has her favourite banana porridge, a fruit pot and a yogurt in the mornings. Porridge can be changed for toast but she get so excited over her porridge. After this she has a 7oz bottle. In the day she will have little snacks like quavers and Organix snacks. Lunch time she will have a jar, a fruit pot and another bottle. Tea time comes and she is usually very hungry again! My Porky Pig. She will usually have whatever we are having. This usually results in a big mess and a happy Miyah. She will also have 3 or 4 bottles in between this too.

23192829_2009629565975331_205603502_n

Physical.

In about 3 days Miyah went from commando crawling to sitting up to crawling. It all happened so fast for my liking. Now she is on the go everywhere. Standing up on anything she can get her hands onto an pulling everything down. Time to move all my nick nacks! She has also started very slowly to wave at people, she may only lift her arm up and down, but she does it at the right times. You have to catch her in a good mood for this one.

DSCN2970.JPG

Adjustments made.

Michael has had to lower her cot down to the next level because the little madam has learnt to stand up in her cot. Which scared mummy an awful bit when i walked in to find her like this. This was a swift same day change haha! We have also now rearranged the furniture in the lounge so that she is safe and happy when crawling around. This has taken a little while because she is always finding new things to worry me with.

22901530_2008053746132913_575504756_n

Sleep Routine.

Going from waking 3 times a night for a bottle, she has now started going to bed at around 6 and waking at 5:30am. This is perfect for me, as Michael goes to work at this time so it allows me to get up and get ready with saying bye to him leaving me enough time to sort stuff for the school run. We are very lucky that Miyah sleeps through the night, but she rarely naps during the day now. If i’m lucky i will get a 2 hour nap but she also does 10 minutes here and there that seems to see her through. This leaves me NO time to get much during the day but i can’t complain.

What where your little ones doing around this time?

She is so adorable! I remember when my nieces and nephews were this size – Sounds like she’s keeping you on your toes!

2. Its great that she’s sleeping through the night! Your day must be very hectic tho! xx

Oh yes, i love that she sleeps through! But not napping in the day does make my day hectic. x

3. Michele says:

Babies grow up way too fast! Where does the time go? Thanks for sharing at #WanderingWednesday at Confessions of Parenting!

Oh my goodness look at her – she’s growing up so quickly and doing so well.

Miyah is absolutely adorable!

When my daughter started crawling, she instantly showed interest in walking as well! It went by too fast. Now she’s running all over the house! Lol. Your daughter is beautiful!

I couldn’t believe it. Rosie didn’t get interested in walking straight away but the first time Miyah crawled, it instantly turned to a stand. Its crazy how different kids learn. Miyah is also all over the place. Can’t turn around een for a second anymore lol. Thank you x

She’s making so much progress!

She really is! It’s so fast!

8. She’s the cutest baby!! I can’t wait to have a little baby one day and seeing things like this only makes me want it more!! They grow up waay too fast, she’ll be walking before you realize! haha

She’s so close to walking. Now she’s crawling, she stands up and walks around the sofa etc. Very scary stuff hehe x

Aw she’s so precious! My first word was ‘Dada’ as well x

New Lune | new-lune.com

10. She looks so happy 🙂

She’s always happy haha! xx

11. Creative Nails says:

This is so cute! The pictures are adorable – I can’t wait for when I have kids in the future 🙂

12. What a cutie!! My girl was just about walking at that age.

No way! thats crazy how different every baby is! x

13. Miyah is absolutely beautiful! I love these update posts!

Thank you so much. I’m glad you like them!

14. I don’t have any children but enjoyed reading this post

15. She looks like such a happy baby! Her pictures are so cute! Glad she’s doing well. 💕

She is so cute! I honestly can’t remember what robin was like at 8 months, I think she had just started crawling and pointing at things! I love how different babies progress is

Glad she’s said ‘muma!’ It is also cute at first but my goodness it gets old fast 😛

Happy 8 months lovely girl x

Miyah when she was first born was very slow in developing, but like the past month or so, shes just shot u and done everything in one go. Bit heart wrenching lol! It does get very old, very old very quick. Especially Dada!!
      Thank you!! 🙂 xx