My Favourite book!

As many of my loyal readers will know, i love reading, so i thought i would share with you my all time favourite.

The Fault In Our Stars – John Green.

0141345632

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.

This has and always will be my all time favourite book. I can read it every time like it is my first. It always reels me in pulls at those heart strings you wish you never had. If you have never read this before, i will let you in with no spoilers.

Hazel Grace is a 16 year old cancer patient who is forced to go to a support group by her mother- where she meets Augustus Waters. They start spending a large amount of time together and learn new things. They also take a trip of a life time with some twists.

I will always recommend this book to anyone. My book is old and tatty and on a number of occasions i have thought about buying a new one, but i don’t think i can ever bring myself to get one. The book shows the love i have for it.

Do you have a favourite book? Let me know below what it is!!

1. I have never read this book but I know so many people who recommend it! xx

It really is good xx

2. I’ve never read it and it’s not for me to be honest, I didn’t watch the film either. Lovely review though!

Great choice! TFIOS is a fantastic novel, sobbed my way through it!

I’ve never actually read the book, although I have seen the movie a couple times.

Back when I actually had time to read, my favorite book was “Cut”. I read it years ago when I was going through a hard time of self harm. Reading it truly spoke wonders to me as the girl in the story was going through a lot of what I was at the time. I should re read it!

I read this years ago and was pretty emotionally destroyed (in a good way), so I’m nervous about ever returning to it!

I haven’t read the book but I watched the movie, I’m not into romance genre at all when it comes to books and movies haha x

New Lune | new-lune.com

8. I’m not a huge fan of this book or any of Green’s books really but I’m glad you loved it! My favorite book is… well it’s a tie between Throne of Glass and A Conjuring of Light!

9. Wow this book sounds tempting enough to read! I guess my favourite book would be Romeo and Juliet ( it’s a play ) but I love Shakespeare .

10. I saw the movie so I don’t think I would read the book now but I’ve read another book from John Green and really liked it! xx

11. This is a wonderful book and one of my favorites, if you need any recommendations let me know 😉

12. I really need to start reading xx

13. I have to admit, I’m not a fan of this book or really any book by John Green. I’m glad you love it though! Just goes to show everyone’s tastes differ.

I’ve never read it but I have heard such great things. I may need to pick up a copy!

you know i have never read it, i have heard great things about it though! if i find it cheap anywhere ill make sure to grab it 🙂