Signs you live with children.

After you become a parent, there is no going back! Do you notice these signs?

Before becoming a parent, life was ‘easy’ you could leave the house with just your handbag and keys.. now its all changed.

Your bed time is either a lot earlier or a lot later. I used to go to bed at 1 or 2 o clock in the morning and the thought of getting into my bed at 9pm makes me so happy. I just could survive that anymore. Where as on the other hand you could go to bed a lot later trying to cram all your adulating in the time you can before you crash and fall asleep.Your idea of a good night, is managing to sit down and have a glass of wine while catching up on some soaps. To be honest you’re probably excited for the wine the most!! When you do manage to get this time, you have to debate on getting an early night or staying up and catching up fully with you programmes/work.

You go out and go to looking in your handbag for something and find 3 dummies, a couple sweets & maybe a juice bottle. Where as before you could Grab whatever you needed too no problem! But you know for certain- that when you look for your purse and find a little tiny note from your babes, it WILL make your day. You get excited when there are new episodes of (insert child’s favourite programme) because you would have maybe 3 watches of that new episode before you want to rip your hair out. You’re washing pile. Mount Everest looks small compared to mine. You don’t know why you never see the bottom but you get excited when you’re *nearly* there. Then in the blink of an eye its huge again. Instead of night out invitations your fridge is full of drawings and letter magnets spelling out what shopping you need! But you wouldn’t change you shopping lists and drawings for the world. Before you became a parent, your front room was just the essentials. Sofa, TV, coffee table and photos, now its 3 boxes of toys, corner protectors for the tables floating shelves to keep everything up high!

What have you noticed has changed since you have become a parent? Let me know in the comments below.

I can’t say I can relate as I don’t have children, but the three dummies in your handbag made me chuckle!

I feel like this is a bit what my life will be like when I start my first full-time teaching job! I might not LIVE with children, but I’ll spend my days working with teens, so it’s similar?

I have no kids of my own, just an aunt, but you still find evidence in my purse regularly hahaha

4. I don’t have children yet but I can’t wait until the day I do! I can only imagine how much it changes your live! haha

5. Kayleigh Zara says:

I’m not a parent but I can imagine the changes that happen when you have one especially to your house haha x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

Love this post. It’s amazing what I find in my handbag these days!!

life is so different now, gone are the days of spontaneous trips out or nights out to a pub, it now feels so odd when there is a party and its no children, how can you have a party without children? hah

8. I don’t have children, so I don’t relate to any of these! Great post, though! x

9. Floating shelves are something I never thought about! Oh my gosh we need some in our house haha x

Everything becomes a routine! Like trying to eat from your own plate when you have hands trying to take your food. Or never being able to go to the bathroom or shower by yourself! Lol. Staring at a mess all day knowing that when you clean it’ll be a mess again within seconds. The list goes on 😂

11. No children here, but at least I know what to expect if that ever changes! Great post!

12. This is so funny my cousin is always pulling out toy trucks and crayons from her purse 😂

13. I don’t have have kids but this is a great post 🙂

I don’t have kids but I’m pretty sure my mom could relate to a lot of these things. Great post! x

15. I don’t have children however this post was definitely informative and gave a true insight ( I guess life will change if I ever do have children!)

16. Everything is different! I remember when you could lie in on weekends, it’s just a normal day with kids. Everything revolves around them and I find myself thinking of only them when I buy new clothes or bits from town.

17. I don’t have kids but I can definitely see all of these things happening if I ever decide to have kids. Lovely post!