10 baby names i love but i will not use.
- Charlotte. Charlotte is a name i have always loved, for a very very long time. When i got pregnant with Rosie it was the first name i wanted her to be called, but Rosie’s fathers cousin is called Charlotte and they are quite close.
- Lily-Mai. Have you ever had a name that growing up you just called everything it? This was mine. I used to write letters to my future child Lily-Mai!
- Alice-Ivy This is a name that I love but for some reason I don’t want to use on my children. It’s a gorgeous name.
- Delilah. I would totally use this name if my mum didn’t want to call my sister it!
- Poppy. I wouldn’t use poppy due to have a Rosie. Just doesn’t seem right having two flower names.
- Alfie. Alfie is the same as Lily-Mai.
- Alex. I love Alex. But in my own opinion I feel it’s too common.
- Mason. Mason is such a unique name. But I feel since I started to like it it has been used more and more.
- Timothy. Timothy is what we wanted to call Miyah if she was a boy.
- James. James isn’t going to be a first name for my boy, it will be one of the middles.
Do you have any baby names you love but won’t use? Comment below!
Thanks for reading x