I have wanted to do a post like this for a while as it’s always nice to set yourself goals and to look back and see if you have managed to get there. I have my goals set out and I would love to look back in 5 years to see if I managed to get there.
- I want to have another baby. Within the next 5 years I would like to have another baby. I want 4 babies all together for my family to be ‘complete’. Ideally I would like to have a boy but I wouldn’t complain on having a healthy happy baby! Before I had Rosie I never wanted children but from the moment my eyes laid on Rosie I knew then I wanted more.
- I would like to have a full time permanent job. I love working, I don’t care what I do I just like working. I currently have a part time job.
- I would like to be on my way to buying a house! I have always wanted to leave my girls something, and a house would be perfect. Knowing they have a roof over their heads.
- I want to go abroad. I would like to take the girls on their first holiday abroad with the girls. Somewhere hot!
- I want to be off my meds.. for a good reason. Goes without explaining really.
These are my 5 year goals. If i was to look back on this in 5 years i would like to have ticked everything off.
Do you have any goals for the next five years? Let me know below in the comments!
Thanks for reading x