So many of us have had major problems with getting their children to eat their veg. I mean come on, i didn’t even want too when i was younger! Rosie is an extremely fussy eater and i have to be so imaginative when it comes to getting her to eat some healthy stuff. So i have come up with some easy ideas!
- Instead of mash, make cauliflower mash! Or even just mix some grated cauliflower to the mash. Easy and simple! It looks the same and if you mix it in, i can’t even notice its in there.
- Instead of chopping up onions, blend them and add them to a sauce (If there is one with your dish) Rosie despises onions and will refuse to eat a whole meal if she has little as looks at one, so we blended it and added it to the sauce!
- I found these amazing little fish in Tesco and Rosie LOVES them! Naughty mummy told her they where fish shaped chicken nuggets and she knows no different! Perfect!
- Making it into pictures! For example making different vegs into a face! Making things look good with make your child feel good eating it!
- Smoothies! What a brilliant way to add veg to your kiddies diet!
These are not the best ideas in the world but these are the ideas that I would use! There are plenty more that you can find! Another good idea is to cook with your children! Get them involved and doing it too!
Thanks for reading,